Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kellogg Cereal Deal at Albertson's

The Kellogg Cereal Deal is back at Albertson's! Buy 4 cereals for $14, Get 3 Free, PLUS get 3 coupons for a Gallon of Milk at checkout! So you're getting 7 boxes of cereal and 3 gallons of milk for only $14. Pair this with our awesome Kellogg printables we got a couple weeks ago and you've got yourself a heck of a deal - 7 boxes of cereal and 3 gallons of milk for only $14. Plus, there's an in-ad coupon to get a box of Pop-Tarts for $0.99 when you buy 4 Kellogg Cereal that you can combine with this deal!

I just heard that some of the Kellogg coupons might be expired. I did the deal 3 times this morning with no problems but I didn't check my coupons beforehand, so I hope they were good! The word on the street is that some of them have different expiration dates, so depending on when you printed them, they might still be good!

Even without the coupons, it's still a great deal! I typically pay $1.99 for a gallon of milk so the 3 free gallons of milk are worth $6 to me (though each coupon is good for up to $3). So basically without coupons, it would be like paying $8 for 7 boxes of cereal. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment