Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Sept 21st


I'm working on organizing my office and in the process, I sorted through all my old magazines. I tore/clipped any recipes I wanted to try or craft projects to make and set the rest aside to be used for craft projects, school projects, etc. So now I'm on to trying all those yummy recipes in my "I'd like to try that someday" recipe stack!

I'm also trying to start implementing "Meatless Mondays" in our household. It's a bit of a challenge because we have quite a few picky eaters and this is a brand new concept for them. We'll see how it goes.

Now on to the menu:

Sun - Steak with Sherry Mushroom Sauce, Baked Potatoes, Corn
Mon - Refried Bean Tostadas, Spanish Rice
Tue - Ricotta & Ham Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Pasta Side, Green Beans, Biscuits
Wed - Mushroom & Sweet Onion Cheesesteaks, Mac & Cheese
Thu - Baked Tilapia (with Ritz crackers), Rice Side, Squash Casserole
Fri - Pork Medallions with Lemon Sauce, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, Corn on the Cob
Sat - Sausage Ratatouille (from Oct '09 Family Fun Magazine), Cornbread

For more menu planning resources, head on over to Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment