Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fashion on a Budget

Jen over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam has started a Frugal Fashionista series all about finding designer outfits for under $15. I'm loving this series and can't wait for each new article to come out! I'm such a bargain hunter that I really get excited when I score finds like this and I'm working on making it more of a regular occurrence. We're talking entire outfits, shirts, pants, shoes, AND accessories for under $15. And she never looks like she shops at Good Will or thrift stores! I think that's the hardest part. Anybody can go into Good Will and pick up a shirt for a couple dollars, but it takes a little more work to hunt down the really good pieces.

There are 3 posts in this series so far, check them out here:

Designer Wardrobe on a Frugal Budget
Building a Core Wardrobe - Frugally
Frugal Fashionista - Designer Outfits

And be sure to check back each Friday for a new post in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment