Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ConAgra Rebate

I found a flyer on my desk today, not sure where it came from, but it reminded me about the Con Agra "Summer of Savings" rebate promo going on now. The one I have started April 7th, but if you can't find that one, there was one in the 5/3 paper for purchases made 5/3-5/31. Receive a coupon booklet with over $34 in savings when you buy $25 in participating products, including Snack-Pack, Hunts, Rediwhip, Chef Boyardee, Egg Beaters, Slim Jim, Healthy Choice, Peter Pan, Manwich, Ro-Tel, Orville Redenbacher, Hebrew National, Crunch 'n Munch and Banquet.

Here's the kicker, since the form I have is good for purchases from 4/7 thru now, all the Healthy Choice entrees I bought for the Living Well promo will count toward this rebate! I'm mailing my form tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment