Monday, May 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I'm going to start posting a weekly menu as part of Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie. I fully intended to post this earlier in the day but due to technical difficulties, I'm just now getting around to it. Better late than never though!


Monday - Taco Salad, Maria's Salsa, Spanish Rice


Tuesday - Bruschetta Chicken Bake, Corn, Salad


Wednesday - Grilled Steak, Au Gratin Potatoes, Italian Green Beans, Biscuits


Thursday - BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters, Velveeta Shells & Cheese, Broccoli, Texas Cornbread


Friday - Season 'N' Steam Tenderloin, Rice, Salad


Saturday - Lemon-Rosemary Whole Roasted Chicken, Chicken & Mushroom Rice, Corn, Texas Cornbread (leftover from Thursday)


Sunday - Mother's Day - I'm not responsible for dinner! ;)


You'll notice a few of the recipes are Homemade Gourmet recipes. For more information on Homemade Gourmet, visit my website.


For more menu planning resources, head on over to Menu Plan Monday. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment