Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer Fun

Now that summer is just around the corner and I will soon have two bored little girls staring at me all day waiting for me to do something cool to entertain them, I'm collecting info and ideas for some upcoming posts on free or cheap summer activities. This will be my first summer I don't have to work, so I'm wanting to make it very memorable for them, on a shoestring budget, of course! I'm looking for a variety of things from free admission or discounts on area attractions, free or cheap activities, frugal vacation ideas, kid-friendly crafts, recipes for kids to make in the kitchen, and inventive ways to pass the time. My goal is to gather enough ideas for a full post on each topic. I'm in Texas so I'm especially interested in ideas for that area, but will accept ideas for anywhere in the U.S.

If you have any tips, tricks, ideas or resources to contribute, please email them to me at karrisahg at gmail dot com.

I will be sure to give credit where credit is due in my posts, so if you have a blog you would like to link your idea to, include the link in the email!

No comments:

Post a Comment